1. There’s a robot puppet.
2. The robot puppet was illegally built in a fancy art studio with uh borrowed materials haha jk not really.
3. Lydia Love is designing the lights.
4. CONSENT IS SEXY. ACTIVE CONSENT IS SEXIER.
5. Tickets are pay what you can, and you decide what you can pay. We hope it’s fifteen dollars. We will be thrilled to see you regardless.
6. “What are your other phobias? That’s a weird question. Don’t answer that. Should we kiss?”
7. We’re performing at a queer anarchist theatre collective called WOW Cafe.
8. The play sparked a series of workshops on radical consent coming to you live summer 2013.
9. “Pretend you’re a bowl of peaches and they all wanna cuddle …” is the start to a warm up we often use.
10. Sometimes we spoon.