Tiara drawing some doors. We were at the theatre from 10 am to 10 pm, and spent most that time drinking and making art and hanging lights.
Gaelle hangs lights and looks awesome and is an expert.
Emma hangs lights too. (It was fine.)
Come see our awesome show! http://www.tenderatwow.eventbrite.org for tickets and info. This weekend, Thurs/Fri/Sat, 8 PM, at WOW Cafe Theatre in downtown Manhattan.
Emma: Julia. I know it is late but come to your computer I’m freaking out
Emma: Is it Wednesday or Thursday
Julia: I’m just going to confuse you by telling you a direct answer, because it is after midnight. When you wake up tomorrow, it will be Thursday.
Come see Tender (a dance play) at WOW Cafe May 9-11 8 PM 59-61 E. 4th Street NY NY
1. There’s a robot puppet.
2. The robot puppet was illegally built in a fancy art studio with uh borrowed materials haha jk not really.
3. Lydia Love is designing the lights.
4. CONSENT IS SEXY. ACTIVE CONSENT IS SEXIER.
5. Tickets are pay what you can, and you decide what you can pay. We hope it’s fifteen dollars. We will be thrilled to see you regardless.
6. “What are your other phobias? That’s a weird question. Don’t answer that. Should we kiss?”
7. We’re performing at a queer anarchist theatre collective called WOW Cafe.
8. The play sparked a series of workshops on radical consent coming to you live summer 2013.
9. “Pretend you’re a bowl of peaches and they all wanna cuddle …” is the start to a warm up we often use.
10. Sometimes we spoon.